As Training Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of National Account Trainers to achieve Huawei’s training targets within call centres’ and retail channels.
To succeed in this role, you will be required to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and be able to motivate your team to deliver ‘best in class’ training programs and sessions.
- Previous training experience essential (includes delivery & content creation).
- Previous people / team management experience essential.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience within the mobile phone industry.
- Detailed knowledge of current products / categories (with a high degree of technical understanding) within the mobile phone industry.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience in interacting at senior management level.
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal and written communication.
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- You will be based from Retail7 Head Office in Marlow however regular nationwide travel will be required.
- Additional working hours may be required on request.
- Some overnight stays will be required
- Full UK driving licence (held for a minimum of 12months)
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive base salary
- Generous performance related bonus
- Additional incentive opportunities
- Fully expensed company car
- Branded uniform + sample products + IT kit
- Full training, ongoing support and the tools you need to get the best out of your role
- Career opportunities and development within Retail7